Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dear Wall-E,
I love you and I miss you. I wish I could see you and you could sleep with me in my bed at night. I had a really bad dream the other night and woke up screaming. My Mom wants to know what the dream was about, but I told her I don't want to talk about it to her. It was about zombies, but I don't like to talk about it. I wouldn't have been scared if you were there with me. I am very excited to see you. I really want you to come home. But I'm glad you like it at Gramma's. It's a good place to be. I get you dog treats every time we go to the office. I always ask Mom if we can buy you a toy when we're at Target. She says we can buy you a new toy when we go to visit you. So I will bring you a new toy. Well I'm gonna go watch a kid show now.
I love you,
Your boy,
gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment