Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi Wall-E
Gramma called today and said you miss me, and you're sad that I haven't been writing to you. I'm really sorry, it's just been really nice here, and I've been playing outside all day. When I get home I'm really tired and I fall asleep. I promise I haven't forgotten about you though. My Mom got me a DS. It's really cool. I play it all the time. Sometimes Mom gets upset with me because I don't pay attention to anything else when I'm playing. It's really hard to hear her when I'm playing though, I mean, I don't want to lose the game. Kaitlyn has alot of games for the DS and she shares them with me. It's cool. She misses you and so does Jodi. My Mom says I can come visit you soon, and I might get to stay for a while without her. I did that last year too, and it was awesome. I promise I will never forget I am your boy, and I won't be anybody else's. I miss you, but I know you are ok because you are with Gramma. She takes really good care of dogs. I'm glad you are having a good time while you're there. Try and stay out of trouble. And don't worry, you'll get used to the rules. I wasn't sure if I would be able to either, but I did.
I love you,
Your boy,
Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment